Therm-a-Rest NeoAir Uberlite
As the absolute lightest insulated air sleeping pad available, the NeoAir UberLite is the top choice for thru hikers and ounce counters, setting new standard for ultralight comfort for a handful of ounces. The unrivaled Triangular Core Matrix offers the best warmth-to-weight ratio of any air sleeping pad construction, creating a 2.3 R-value for a featherweight.
- 2.3 - What is R-Value?
- Small: 47 x 20 x 2.5 in / 119 x 51 x 6 cm
- Regular: 72 x 20 x 2.5 in / 183 x 51 x 6 cm
- Regular Wide: 72 x 25 x 2.5 in / 183 x 64 x 6 cm
- Large: 77 x 25 x 2.5 in / 196 x 64 x 6 cm
- Small: 6 in x 3.4 in / 15 cm x 9 cm
- Regular: 6 in x 3.6 in / 15 cm x 9 cm
- Regular Wide: 7.5 in x 3.8 in / 19 cm x 10 cm
- Large: 7.5 in x 3.8 in / 19 cm x 10 cm
- Orion Blue 15D Nylon
- Built using our trusted Triangular Core Matrix™ to maximize your rest during long, backcountry objectives.
- Our intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
- 2.5 inches (6.4 cm) of cushion provide luxurious rest during your fast and light activities.
- Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit included
Important Note: We accept returns of new and unused items with all tags attached, within 30 days of shipment. For more information, check out our policies.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Therm-a-Rest Valves: WingLock™ and TwinLock™ Valve Overview
The WingLock and TwinLock Valves offer speedy one-way inflatio...
Therm-a-Rest: How to use the WingLock™ Valve
With speedy one-way inflation, faster deflation, and an easy-t...
How to use a Therm-a-Rest Pump Sack
This video will show you how to use the Therm-a-Rest® Pump Sac...