As the absolute lightest insulated air sleeping pad available, the NeoAir UberLite is the top choice for thru hikers and ounce counters, setting new standard for ultralight comfort for a handful of ounces. The unrivaled Triangular Core Matrix offers the best warmth-to-weight ratio of any air sleeping pad construction, creating a 2.3 R-value for a featherweight.
- 2.3 - What is R-Value?
- Small: 47 x 20 x 2.5 in / 119 x 51 x 6 cm
- Regular: 72 x 20 x 2.5 in / 183 x 51 x 6 cm
- Regular Wide: 72 x 25 x 2.5 in / 183 x 64 x 6 cm
- Large: 77 x 25 x 2.5 in / 196 x 64 x 6 cm
- Small: 6 in x 3.4 in / 15 cm x 9 cm
- Regular: 6 in x 3.6 in / 15 cm x 9 cm
- Regular Wide: 7.5 in x 3.8 in / 19 cm x 10 cm
- Large: 7.5 in x 3.8 in / 19 cm x 10 cm
- Orion Blue 15D Nylon
- Built using our trusted to maximize your rest during long, backcountry objectives.
- Our intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
- 2.5 inches (6.4 cm) of cushion provide luxurious rest during your fast and light activities.
- Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit included
Important Note: We accept returns of new and unused items with all tags attached, within 30 days of shipment. For more information, check out our policies.